تاريخ الإعلان عنها: Apr 14, 2019
تاريخ انتهاء الصلاحية: 2019/04/28
SHORT-TERM OVERSIGHT SPECIALIST
Statement of Work
The SoW is broken down into 4 tasks in order for the STTAs to fully understand the level of efforts required for each task. The estimated level of efforts (LoE) in days under each task will be determined along with the human resources needed and other direct implementation expenses, and it is expected not to exceed 70 working days. The table below summarizes the various sub-tasks for the SoW.
Develop an oversight mechanism or system to organize and communicate the relationship between the Civil Society Organizations and service providers, ensuring the oversight systems are functioning and effective in relation to standards and policies to enhance the internal governance communication and contribute to institutional stability.
Review the current Law of NGOs Law Number 1 in 2011 to find the ways could improve the Civil Society role in Oversight the government public service delivery. and how to institutional the relationships among CSOs and government.
Organize events with different parties, government officials and Civil Society Organization (CSOs) to amend the current law of NGOs in Kurdistan to improve the role of CSOs in Oversight and Monitoring service delivery. In the activities – these may include neighborhood clean-up events, service delivery rapid response team.
Support the CSOs to work closely with the government to implement Oversight mechanisms.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, business administration, international relations or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience working with CSOs in:
• Design assessment tools, development of plans, and report findings to government, beneficiaries/citizens, and services providers.
• Have at least two years’ experience with CSOs, working in oversight and accountability.
• Having experiences in water, Electricity trash collection services provisions is desirable.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in Kurdish with Adequate communication skills in English
- Familiar with Adult and groups Learning concepts
- Excellent Training and mentoring skills
- Computer skills in MS office package
- Effective Communication and facilitation skills with persuasion abilities.
- Excellent writing report skills.
منطقة الوظيفة: اربيل, العراق
قطاع الشركة: غير ذلك
المتطلبات : صاحب عمل (القطاع الخاص)
الدور الوظيفي: غيرذلك -- نوع التوظيف: Regular
المرشح المفضل المستوى المهني: متوسط الخبرة
DAI is an international development firm committed to its mission to make a lasting difference in the world by helping people improve their lives. We envision a world in which communities and societies become more prosperous, fairer and better governed, safer, healthier, and environmentally more sustainable.
رابط التقديم ع الوظيفة مذكور في التعليق